Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008






  I had a real hard time figuring out what the kids needed to wear for Easter.  One thing, the weather has been crazy!!  Another reason is that I'm trying to let Elliott grow up a little when it comes to his outfits.  I told Doug I wouldn't dress him like a "girl" past the age of 2 (which was Friday).  I did ask Doug about the outfit and he approved it (shockingly).  I know the sweater was probably the "girliest" thing I ever put on him, but oh well!  It was from last year, and it still fit.
  It was great to hear Abby talk about the real meaning of Easter yesterday!!  Let me tell you, if you're looking for a church home that will reach your small children, Highpoint Church is where you need to be!  She learns so much, especially during KidCity time.  I pray that we as parents can determine when she is old enough to truly understand when God is tugging at her heart.
 I you enjoy some pics of our fun day!    

1 comment:

Today: In Seven said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

Great photos and pics. I'm church hopping myself and one of the criteria is to find one that will reach my future children... still looking.

If you visit me, please leave a comment of no more than seven words or less! Have a great day.
http://todayinseven.blogspot.com