Sunday, July 13, 2008

Take a Look at This!!!!


Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE Elliott! But... he's a boy... and totally different than his sister. I'm not going to compare them throughout life and give him the, "I'm never gonna be as good as my sister" syndrome. But Abby would've NEVER pulled a stunt like this one. Can you guess what that lovely white stuff is all over his mouth??? FREAKIN' WHITE OUT!!! What you can't see is the white out that's on the roof of his mouth! I immediately called poison control. Luckily, the man didn't think he got enough in him to make him sick. You can see how he thought the entire thing was hilarious! I guess I've got to start reading Dobson's "Bringing Up Boys" quicker than I thought!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my gosh!!! Jill, I can't stop laughing (although I know it's not funny:). That is EXACTLY something Macie would do:)!

Unknown said...

Jill! I would have freaked out! I guess I should keep the poison control number handy for when Nathan does something similar....

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, what I have to look forward to! Thanks for checking on me and I'm so glad to know about your blog. Can't wait to meet you at church and in person, just not this Sunday...I will finally be having this baby boy!!!

Carrie said...

Thanks so much Jill...we are so excited!